Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,715TL (S/. 3,440) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)