Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,299TL (S/. 3,037) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)