Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,328TL (S/. 2,963) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (35 minutes ago)