Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.140 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,796TL (S/. 2,452) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (27 minutes ago)