Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.446 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,158TL (S/. 2,184) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)