Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,621TL (S/. 2,338) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)