Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,570TL (S/. 2,359) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)