Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,337TL (CH$584,811) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (42 minutes ago)