Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03698 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 245% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,694TL (¥289,207) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 3 hours ago)