Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,136TL (¥1,092,719) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)