Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12057 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,903TL (32,371 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)