Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10592 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,958TL (37,370 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)