Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10577 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,509TL (33,179 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)