Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14683 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,775TL (32,520 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (29 minutes ago)