Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13804 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,702TL (19,575₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (42 minutes ago)