Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13864 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 458TL (3,306₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (30 minutes ago)