Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17998 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,574TL (14,302₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)