Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14070 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,969TL (13,991₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (44 minutes ago)