Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,432TL (元8,402) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)