Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.195 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,670TL (€1,352) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)