Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.643 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 106% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,813TL (C$2,578) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)