Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.908 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 121% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,741TL (C$2,662) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (36 minutes ago)