Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.174 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 133% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,297TL (C$1,984) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (36 minutes ago)