Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.700 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,892TL (C$8,849) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)