Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.825 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 146% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,134TL ($1,865) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)