Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,945TL (元7,111) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 2 hours ago)