Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00355 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 163% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,880TL (₩2,222,780) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (36 minutes ago)