Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,873TL (₩1,503,421) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)