Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10607 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,398TL (41,465 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)