Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20783 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 57% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,407TL (21,204 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)