Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19287 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,929TL (Mex$ 15,186) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)