Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.508 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,516TL ($1,857) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)