Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.578 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,161TL ($5,914) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)