Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,282TL (R$ 3,873) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)