Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.185 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,323TL (R$ 3,648) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)