Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.180 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,363TL (€1,283) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)