Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,891TL (R$ 3,674) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)