Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 121% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,965TL (€1,190) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)