Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49195 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 50% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,515TL (9,177 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)