Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35174 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 14,739TL (41,903 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (36 minutes ago)