Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37418 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 14,592TL (38,998 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (35 minutes ago)