Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41177 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,535TL (8,585 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (43 minutes ago)