Cost of living comparison between Caruaru, Brazil and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,903TL (R$ 3,007) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)