Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,879TL (COL$3,338,083) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)