Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 120 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,007TL (COL$2,719,365) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)