Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,704TL (COL$2,907,353) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (38 minutes ago)