Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,424TL (COL$2,582,797) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)