Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,913TL (COL$3,319,619) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)