Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,897TL (COL$3,121,422) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)