Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.478 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,864TL (£3,766) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)