Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.591 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,239TL (£5,280) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)