Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 328%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,138 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 160% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,275TL (Bs 124,158,485) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)