Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,995 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30787 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,564TL (Bs 11,576) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)