Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,516 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35723 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 122% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,317TL (Bs 23,283) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (43 minutes ago)