Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,060 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27160 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,763TL (R 21,219) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (30 minutes ago)