Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,093 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27105 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,055TL (R 18,650) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)