Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05100 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 14,685TL (287,956 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)