Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,608TL (R$ 14,985) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (30 minutes ago)