Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.166 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,338TL (R$ 4,580) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)