Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,703TL (R$ 4,045) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)