Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,721TL (R$ 3,513) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)