Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,643TL (€933) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (43 minutes ago)