Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,561TL (€1,170) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)