Cost of living comparison between Campobasso, Italy and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,496TL (€1,342) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)