Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,861TL (R$ 3,224) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)