Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 905 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,988TL (R$ 5,321) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)