Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.854 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 160% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,614TL (£1,980) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)