Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.699 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 196% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,996TL (£1,403) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)