Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00739 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,035TL (CH$546,105) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)