Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,427TL (Bs 24,053,663) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)