Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36308 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 344% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,558TL (Bs 153,017) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)