Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35815 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 302% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,252TL (Bs 37,001) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (41 minutes ago)