Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39343 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 321% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,563TL (Bs 39,558) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)