Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,982 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20163 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,939TL (E£ 14,578) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)