Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,889 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22144 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,056TL (E£ 9,285) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)