Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,369 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22029 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,264TL (E£ 10,276) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)