Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.517 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 186% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,711TL (AU$2,192) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)