Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.847 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,090TL (AU$8,462) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)