Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.551 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,163TL ($5,115) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)