Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,670TL (€1,216) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)