Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 140% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,212TL (€1,323) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)