Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,999TL (€1,273) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)