Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01963 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 50% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,047TL (206,186 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)