Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02151 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,791TL (1,059,689 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)