Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01830 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,508TL (246,355 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)