Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02226 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 69% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,899TL (265,002 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)