Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.113 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,068TL (3,654 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)