Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04298 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,353TL (₨ 78,026) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (44 minutes ago)