Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00429 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 143% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,303TL (₩1,701,641) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)