Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00354 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,462TL (₩1,542,323) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)