Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,047TL (₩7,558,842) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (38 minutes ago)