Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,878TL (﷼ 3,990) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)