Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.198 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,733TL (﷼ 3,115) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)