Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.658 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,904TL ($1,067) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 2 hours ago)