Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.389 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 4% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,991TL ($883) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)