Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,476TL (1,502,882 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)