Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,261 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22188 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,838TL (ARS $17,297) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)