Cost of living comparison between Budva, Montenegro and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,252TL (€971) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (24 minutes ago)