Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 73% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,842TL (€967) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)